Pages

Friday, October 5, 2012

Day 65 Friday October 5th, 2012 Outbreak Occurring

For the past 65 days, I've taken the Hydrogen Peroxide 1.5 times per day.  To clarify, that's 23 drops two times per day.  Personally, I considered myself maintaining.

Less than 12 minutes ago, I noticed a my lower lip was swelling.  As time passed, I kept check on to see if I was imagining the cold sore appearing.  At this point, I can confirm it is forming as I type.  This is surprising to me because I have taken the Hydrogen Peroxide Therapy almost daily, two times per day.

Due to my symptoms, I just took a double dose of 46 drops.  Later, I will report back once I observe the effect.

In truth, I can say with the previous doses I have taken, it does not totally eradicate the virus.  However, I have not taken three doses per day, as it does seem next to nearly impossible when you have a job and in my situation, I'm constantly on the go.




Alibris Hard to Find Books Standard

No comments:

Post a Comment